ERSEA Data Specialist
New St. Paul Head Start
Job Description/ Duties:
- Maintaining official ERSEA files in ChidPlus.
- Entering and monitoring program information from parents, instructors, coordinator and grant manager on all clients enrolled in Head Start, which includes, but is not limited to, demographics, health, education, disability, family services, personnel information, and training
- Entering data related to the following data systems.
- Preparing and submitting reports as required by Head Start regulations.
- Assisting the Family Engagement Manager with the completion of the Program Information Report (PIR) in regards to data entry.
- Assist in preparation of documents and reports as required by local, state, and federal monitoring procedures and regulations.
- Responsibilities include other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Minimum requirements are an AA degree or higher in related field preferred. The individual must possess a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and data base systems. The position must have the ability to manage numerous tasks, possess good organizational skills, communicate effectively with co-workers and the public, and work collaboratively in a team environment.
Skills Required: Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work with outside agencies. Ability to accurately enter and transmit information within established timelines. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and to work well with others in a team environment. Ability to represent Head Start/Early Head Start positively to the community and with parents and families at all times.
Physical Requirements: Acceptable tuberculosis screening results, a clear criminal records check (including sex offender registry check and State or FBI fingerprint checks), child abuse registry check and an initial health exam are required post job offer and prior to employment, as well as annual clearances.
Health, Vision, Dental, Retirement
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should fax their resumes to the attention of Human Resources at 313-835-0401 or email at HumanResources@NewStPaul-HS.org