New St. Paul Tabernacle Head Start Agency
Job Description/ Duties:
The individual must possess a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. The position must have the ability to manage numerous tasks, possess good organizational skills, communicate effectively with co-workers and the public, and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Develops procedures for and manages the receiving and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, overnight, shipping, faxes, etc.
- Develops and carries out procedures for general office systems, such as office building security, telephone system and messaging, in/out board, etc.
- Plans and oversees a system for maintenance of:
- Inventory records, insurance records, along with the Program Director and/or immediate supervisor.
- Program files, to include reports, correspondence, newsletters, meeting minutes, training logs, safety logs, etc.
- Program forms.
- Office machines, computers, fax, copy machines, and office furniture in collaboration with the Program Director and/or immediate supervisor.
- Office supplies.
Minimum requirements are an AA degree or higher in related field preferred.